Address: Cedarwood Street, Morvant
Status: Signed, Sealed, DELIVERED!
Client: Ministry of Sport and Community Development
Project Partners: UDeCOTT
The Morvant Community Swimming Pool is a competition training size pool (168,000 gallons) located at Cedarwood Street, Morvant and is situated on a parcel of land equal to 3209 square meters.
It comprises of the following:
- A 15m x 25m competition training size pool with 6 lanes, and varying water depth from 1m on the shallowest end to 2.2m on the deepest end.
- A pool deck with a granolithic flooring finish
- 3 no. open external showers
- Spectator bleachers with seating capacity for 30 persons
- An Administrative building with change rooms, male and female washrooms, a Disabled-persons washroom, male and female showers, an office, storage for swim aides, and an instructor’s room
- A concessions room and covered concessions area
- A pump room with separate chemical storage area
- 26 carpark spots