Address: 12-16 Pembroke Street, Port of Spain
Client: The Ministry of the Attorney General and Legal Affairs
Project Partners: Agostini’s Limited, UDeCOTT
UDeCOTT undertook the fit out of the two storey building located at 12-16 Pembroke Street, Port of Spain for occupancy by the Human Resource, Finance & Audit, Internal Audit Units and the Office of the Deputy Permanent Secretary of the MoAG. The scope of works included the following:
- Removal of existing partitions and construction of new office partitions and doors
- Fitting out of offices with furniture and equipment
- Installation of additional conditioning units.
- Installation of additional electrical outlets
- Installation of new data outlets
- Relocation of lighting fixtures
- Plumbing works
- Installation of smoke detectors
UDeCOTT is committed to improving the lives of the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago through the provision of best-in-class working facilities.